Develop IoT open data and data sharing principles and guidelines with a possible sectoral focus. In conjunction, develop data privacy guidelines for use of IoT data.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Prioritising high-value areas for IoT-developing criteria to identify high-value data, the sharing of which would create significant social benefits.
- Development of Australian economy wide, sector/product specific data sharing principles to facilitate IoT.
- Promoting data sharing principles and addressing consumer expectations.
- Incentivising data quality for IoT applications.
- De-identification of personal information.
Peter Leonard, Data Synergies