Creating and developing sectoral IoT advancement and alignment with key sectors, including through government industry growth centre activities, Infrastructure Australia, state governments and key sectoral bodies with an initial focus on water and energy resource management, food and agribusiness, transport and Smart Cities.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Providing an IoT strategy and policy recommendations with focus sectors to align with government and industry priority areas.
- Engage and collaborate with key stakeholders including major sector aligned growth centres, industry associations, major government influencers.
- Align IoT solutions to meet the needs of industry and consumers.
- Create more IoT awareness, engagement and education for consumers, markets and governments.
- Apply the learnings of global best practice sector initiatives such as the US Smart Cities IoT initiative.
Catherine Caruana-McManus, Giant Ideas